Impact Research NZ produces high quality research and evaluation within New Zealand’s social services sector. We aim to improve lives for individuals, families and communities by working collaboratively with both government and non-government organisations in ways which help them to deliver the best services they possibly can to those who most need them.
“Are we making a difference?” is a question that needs to be asked by social service providers, and research and evaluation are now seen as essential elements in social service provision in terms of answering that question. Research and evaluation provide the means of informing service modification and improvement, and of measuring outcomes.
Our vision at Impact Research NZ is to change lives for the better through high quality research and evaluation that improves the way organisations work to achieve their goals.
Impact Research NZ will be a leading New Zealand provider of research and evaluation. We will do this by:
- providing high quality research and evaluation to support development in the social services, education and health sectors;
- working with government agencies, non-government organisations, service providers and academic institutions locally, nationally, and internationally in support of social policy, practice and community development:
- working collaboratively and respectfully with Maori as Tangata Whenua;
- working collaboratively and respectfully with Pasifika, Asian and other cultures of Aotearoa, New Zealand;
- enabling organisations to improve the way they deliver social services in the community.
Impact Research NZ values are:
- We will act in an ethical manner and with integrity
- We will treat others with respect
- We will be dependable
- We will be open-minded